Jyotishvidyapeeth ("us", "we", or "our") operates https://www.jyotishvidyapeeth.com (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal address and phone number ("Personal Information").
Links To Other Sites
Jyotishvidyapeeth has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Security Policy
At jyotishvidyapeeth.com we are extremely concerned about the security and safety of any financial or personal information passed on to us by our customers, our webiste is SSL Secured. When customers place an order with us. All transactions are processed in the following manner :-
1. The customers/visitors select a product, and enter the details required for ordering it.
2. Then they click on Add to Cart and are redirected to the “Order Details” page.
3. On this page, information regarding the credit/debit card holder is collected, but this does not include any financial information.
4. When the customers click “Submit Data”, they are redirected to PayU, our payment gateway partners, via a secure 128-bit encrypted HTTPS connection. PayU are Verisign-secured sites and have implemented all possible security methods and procedures to make sure the transactions are completely safe.
5. While the customers are on PayU, they are asked to enter the number of their credit/debit card (or If you choose bank credit you will be redirected to desired bank website) and other related details to complete the transaction. This is done in a completely secure mode and the result of the transaction is displayed to the customer.
6. After this procedure is completed, the client is redirected to jyotishvidyapeeth.com.
jyotishvidyapeeth.com does not collect or store sensitive financial information at any stage. This part is handled by PayU, which are Verisign-secured and implement 128-bit encryption methods.
We encourage our clients to use their credit/debit cards on jyotishvidyapeeth.com with the full confidence that their details and transaction processes are absolutely safe and secure.
Jyotishvidyapeeth is a data marketing company that allows its Customers to provide Users with relevant offers tailored to their interests.
The Data collected by Jyotishvidyapeeth are kept for a maximum period of 365 days, depending on the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the laws in force and the principle of minimisation.
For more information: https://www.jyotishvidyapeeth.com/privacy/
Terms And Conditions
Kindly align the Refund policy to be in line with the products and services available on the website and include the number of days taken to process the refund and credit the amount to the customer's bank account. (for e.g.5-7 working days).
Note:- if you do not support refund, we request you to mention the same under Refund policy.